PICTURES SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS IT DOWNLOADS. From the city of the melting pot and beyond, this is my bird's eye view on food. As a foodie, my choice for discussion will always be food related; either through my own preparation; or restaurants that strike me for its: 1) taste, 2) presentation, 3) value or creativity. Food is beautiful. And sharing its beauty delights me. I hope that you enjoy and learn something new each time you view! Join me!
Thursday, August 28, 2014
#Exoticfruit MONSTERA DELICIOSA
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
JING FONG for Chinese Food and Dumplings
- JING FONG RESTAURANT20 Elizabeth St, New York, NY 10013
Monday, August 25, 2014
FRENCH PUB BISTRO
- 22 W 8th St, New York 10011
- (Btwn 5th Ave & MacDougal St)
Sunday, August 24, 2014
- 40 Central Park S, New York 10019
- (Btwn 6th Ave & Grand Army Plaza)
- villagiorestaurants.com/locations.phpVillagio On the Park New York, NY 40 Central Park South New York, NY 10019. Tel: (212) 369-4000.
Waffled Grilled Cheese Breakfast
Saturday, August 23, 2014
CHAPTER ONE #WestGreenwich #Restaurant
Friday, August 22, 2014
PARIS IN NEW YORK #EricKayser
MARY'S FISH CAMP #seafoodrestaurant
Best seafood which I balance with sinful to die for desserts.
It's like going to a local neighborhood spot in a little town with crafty upscale seafood dishes prepared very well.
My fried green tomatoes are perfect - just smashed and lightly battered with an incredible jalapeño buttermilk sauce.